Automatic updates to beta image

Adam Hill ahill at users.arco.com
Fri May 15 16:32:52 UTC 1998

Dave,

	If you use SOCKS only for HTTP access try running Squeak under SocksCap.
Its a software shim that lets non SOCKS using programs operate through a
SOCKS firewall. You can get it at the NEC SOCKS site. If you have SOCKS and
and HTTP proxy try using the IP address of the HTTP proxy. I couldn't use
the name of our proxy server here at ARCO, I had to use the IP address.

adam...