compile, link problem in Windows NT

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri May 1 12:35:02 UTC 1998

> I trying to build the original version of squeak 1.31 using the source
> files I downloaded for Windows NT. I am using Visual C++ 5.0. I would
> appreciate any help with the following error messages and how to get a
> successfull build of the VM.

Don't worry about the warnings. They are *warnings* not *errors*. For
the link errors add "winmm.lib" and "wsock32.lib" to your project
libraries. The first one is needed for the multi-media stuff and the
second one for networking support.

 Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+