Results of proposal to create squeak-help list...

Benoit St-Jean lamneth at aei.ca
Wed Nov 11 04:06:01 UTC 1998

At 14:19 98-11-10 -0600, you wrote:
>I wanted to see if there were enough people interested in participating
>in such a list to make it a worthwhile addition to the original Squeak
>list -- instead of just creating an abandoned notion like squeak-annc --
>and to see if it was worth asking any of the Squeak list maintainers to
>take the time and trouble to create such a thing in the first place,
>since I do not have the webserver resources available to do so myself
>[otherwise I would just go ahead and do so]. I do not take
>"volunteering" someone else's time lightly.

It could even contain some "basic" smalltalk help about the language itself
to help newbies overcome this "strange" language... :)
Benoit St-Jean                           Creative Technologies International
871-8585 #234                           1440 Ste-Catherine ouest, Bureau 400
email (work) : bstjean at yahoo.com          Montreal, Quebec, Canada,  H3C 3R7
      (home) : lamneth at aei.ca

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do not
reflect the official views of CTI