Bug: disableSounds preference spontaniously becomes false

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Wed Nov 18 11:13:33 UTC 1998

Chris,

> I'd post a patch but I don't know the sound system well enough to know
> _where_ the fix ought to go.

The problem is that the sound start prim on Unix system doesn't fail, even
though sound is not supported. Ian put this in to avoid the annoying
walkbacks but it will probably be fixed with the next release. For now,
you could just comment out the sound start prim in SoundPlayer class
(e.g., in primSoundStartBufferSize:...)

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+