Starting with MorphicWrappers (was Re: Morphic Graphs & MorphicWrappers)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 6 18:10:42 UTC 1998

I highly recommend that you start by reading MorphicWrapper's comment.
It includes links to some very instructive demos....

As to your specific problem,
It seems that you attempted to use MWs on a WorldMorph -
you should use WrapperWorldMorph instead.

That is a subclass with various added facilities (it can remember variables

like a workspace, in the inst variable bindings, and it has a history of
messages you've type, in inst var history, for example).

If the problem persists, please mail me the details of what you were doing,

I'll be glad to help.