Suggested enhancement to UNIX README file.

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Sat Nov 7 01:01:20 UTC 1998

> 2. advise people to use the:
>
> 	-memory <size>
>
> option to enlarge the system image above the default 5m.  (I'd recommend
> 16m or 32m.)

Hah! Ian - I told you ;-)

> 3. warn people to do the following FIRST THING:
>
> 	start an image.
> 	select
>    		help/edit preferences/disable sound.
> 	set the value to TRUE.
> 	save out the image.

>From 2.3 this will be no longer necessary. I've submitted a fix that will
disable sounds automatically if the primitive fails - I should have done
so in the first place ;-(

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+