Anyone using alternative input devices with Squeak?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Nov 7 10:32:25 UTC 1998

I'm a keyboard type of person, and I generally don't like the mouse at
all,
but I hate switching between them even more.

Using Smalltalk, and Squeak specifically, requires almost constant use
of the mouse.

Does anyone here have any experience with things like Twiddlers or such?

The idea of a device that combines the mouse and keyboard into one
device,
not requiring the annoying context switch, sounds great in theory. Any
"but"s?

As it is now I simply use one hand for most typing, one hand constantly
on the
mouse, occaisonally abandoning the mouse when on a real coding roll.

I'd be interested to hear how others play.