Multi-threading the interpreter

Richard L. Peskin rlpcon at vermontel.net
Sat Nov 14 22:42:05 UTC 1998

At 6:08 PM -0300 11/14/98, sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar wrote:
>There's Smalltalk MT...
Is MT "public domain"? Is there a web site?

>... and it would be nice to take a look at hardware designed to perform
>multitasking, to copy the hardware design into the software design. The Amiga
>motherboard, for instance, is a well known and yet simple multitasking
>piece of
>hardware.
For a variety of reasons, our current interest is a multi-threaded port to
BeOS
--dick peskin

R. L. Peskin,  Rutgers Univ. ; <peskin at caip.rutgers.edu>;
<http://www.caip.rutgers.edu/~peskin>
VT Phone (802) 824-4558  NJ Phone (732) 445-4208
"The corporate culture is concerned less with Occam's razor than his
aftershave lotion."