List service...

Hacker hacker at norna.net
Wed Nov 4 09:33:23 UTC 1998

Hello world...

I've been subscribeing to this list for quite some time. I think Squeak is
an interresting project, but I also feel that this list is a bit too
advanced for me.

I'm not that much into Smalltalk and I don't have the knowledge to
appreachiate the constant flow of all your enthustiastic essays...

---

I have the feeling this list is not ment for peple like me.

Do anyone know of or maybe run a list that still cover Squeak but is less
technical than this list?

If not, I would greatley appreachiate the startup of such list.

regards,

/ jakob krabbe