/. mentions squeak

Dan Shafer dan at gui.com
Fri Nov 20 15:55:45 UTC 1998

While there are some in the /. community who are well-informed about it,
a seemingly larger number seem intent on criticizing my characterization
of the possible relationship of Squeak and Linux. On the show, I talked
about the potential power of emedding Squeak into Linux as one way this
might work. The rabid /. folks jumped on that to point out that I was
obviously ignorant about Squeak since I didn't even know there was a
Linux port.

Sigh.

--
Dan Shafer, Looking at Technology from Every Angle
Home Page: http://www.gui.com - Email: dan at gui.com
There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.