Good Public Domain info for Squeaking

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Thu Nov 12 15:06:49 UTC 1998

Folks -

I have in mind a couple of fun Squeak aps, but I'd like them not to rely one proprietry material.  So I would like to hear from anyone regarding

	Maps, covering the US
	Maps, covering the world
	Deck of cards
	Dictionary of english
		ideally with some flags and factored rules
		for purals, verb endings, etc
	Other interesting stuff
		bird calls
		star charts
		images of art and architecture

Does anyone know a meta-solution to this?  Are there good web sites or other repositories for such P.D. info and artwork?  Obviously I can search this myself, but I'm hoping someone has already done this and can provide some guidance regarding what is good and not so.

Maybe it would be best to reply direct to me, and I'll publish a summary of anything useful I find out in this regard.

	- Dan