about oss doc from MS

Matthew McDonald mafm at cs.uwa.edu.au
Thu Nov 5 02:24:24 UTC 1998

Bob Houston writes:
 > I am concerned about the sending of a company confidential document
 > to the squeak list.

I think it was accidental, and I'm at least partly to blame.

As I understood Hans' original message, he was asking interested
people to asking him off-list for a copy. I meant to do this but
accidently sent it to the list, rather than Hans directly. I assume
Hans replied to my mail, without noticing it had gone to the list.

(I need to work out why my mail reader doesn't want me to be able to
reply-to-sender for messages on the squeak list.)

Sorry,
--
Matthew McDonald <mafm at cs.uwa.edu.au>