PROPOSAL: create the squeak-help list

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Thu Nov 5 16:57:03 UTC 1998

Nah, not really. Swiki runs _in_ Squeak but you don't have to know
anything about Squeak or Smalltalk just to use it on the Web -- it is
just a special type of web server. Take a look at the Squeak Swiki at:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.1 -- go to the Formatting Rules page
to see how easy it is. Go to the Sandbox and click on "Edit this Page"
to see how text is entered and formatted. HTML would be good to know at
times, but it's not a requirement either.

-- Dwight