Diff code available?

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Wed Nov 18 19:15:26 UTC 1998

Folks -

I find myself wanting a feature in ChangeLists, that will show the "diffs" between the method on file being browsed, and the current method in the system, if there.

By "diff" I mean a new text with insertions and deletions cleverly identified and displayed (usually in color, and with insertions underlined and deletions struck out).

I would do this myself, but if anyone has such code around, or knows of a goodie that does it, it would save some time.

Please respond directly to me, not to the list.
Thanks in advance.

	- Dan