AE/interProcess (was: Examples of API)

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Wed Nov 11 21:36:51 UTC 1998

The pluggable primitives source comes with a full update from server of
Squeak 2.2 (expect it to take a while -- I found closing all the Morphic
"Play with me" windows helps prevent Squeak from hanging up during the
update process -- at least on Win32 systems). Pluggable primitives
require generation of a new VM after update (though I think there is a
problem with compiling that VM that right now - Andreas?).

Pluggable primitives are actually a Squeak 2.3 feature -- the updates
just give you a preview.

-- Dwight