Method names

sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar
Tue Nov 3 01:54:02 UTC 1998

Hi.

>> >or not "aBitStream next: 40 bits" meant ((aBitStream next: 40) bits).
>First, it already says aBitStream, so the second pseudo-selector-noop-bits
>is just stuttering reminicent of programming in java.  I.E.
>
>	BitStream bitStream = BitStream.newBits(...)

Unfortunately, bitStreams also know how to read themselves by bytes and by
bitChunks... the problem I get is that I have the pair #next and #next: for
bits, #nextByte and #nextBytes: for bytes, and #nextChunk:
amountOfBitsInTheResultingChunk for bitChunks. The issue with the units is that it wouldn't be
desirable in such low level stuff.

Andres.