List service...

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Wed Nov 4 20:20:31 UTC 1998

I think adding a "squeak-help" list would be a very good thing, but this
is the only one I would want added for now. The highly integrated design
of Squeak means that changes in one part often effect others -- everyone
that is doing anything deep in the system needs to be aware of what
others are doing. Might I also suggest that the squeak-help list use a
[sqh] subject prefix so those subscribed to both squeak and squeak-help
can sort them out more easily (the Pluggable Web Server list uses
[pws]).

-- Dwight