Regenerating the VM

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Wed Nov 4 15:54:45 UTC 1998

Ian,

>  > 	#define ioLowResMSecs() ioMSecs()
>
> It should already be like in the 2.2 sq.h!

Not unless you've changed it manually. The sq.h file simply says

#define ioLowResMSecs() clock()

and this definition comes *after* including the platform specific stuff so
there is no chance of overiding it afterwards.

> Maybe there's an erroneous
> #define USE_CLOCK_MSECS in sqConfig.h someplace?  Which platform were
> you running on when you saw delays taking 1000 times too long???

Interesting question ;-)

  Andreas

--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+