vwnc mailing list working now

Jarvis, Robert P. Jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Nov 11 12:14:05 UTC 1998

John Brant was kind enough to figure out and correct the problems with the
VWNC mailing list and I've successfully sent a message through the list so
it looks like things are working again.  If you think you're subscribed to
the list but didn't see the test message you may want to resubscribe.

Bob Jarvis
The Timken Company