Morphic Graphs & MorphicWrappers

Gerardo Richarte gera at core-sdi.com
Sat Nov 7 18:03:33 UTC 1998

Jochen asked:

> The error that gets reported is that WorldMorph doesn't understand
> "bindings":
>
> WorldMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
> ClassWrapper(MorphicWrapper)>>bindings

    Ups! sorry, I should say that:

    After you fileIn MorphicWrappers menu options "open morphic window" and
"open project (morphic)" get replaced with a version that opens a
WrapperWorldMorph, that perfectly understand those messages a simple
WorldMorph can't.

    Sorry egain, what you should do is file in MorphicWrappers (from MVC or
Morphic, but I suggest not having any morphic window already oppened, as
you will like it to be Wrapped later), and then, as ussual open a morphic
project... You'll notice the difference becouse there will be a TrashCan in
the world the first time you enter there...

    Have a Morphic Day!

    Sorried Bye!
    Richie++