Squeak CORBA

Carl G. Gruden carl at herc.woodgreen.org
Tue Oct 13 17:51:01 UTC 1998

In the spirit of messaging and developing a language to speak with other
worlds of objects, has there been any discussion in the past around
developing CORBA extensions to Squeak? Perhaps even looking at developing a
Squeaky ORB. I haven't had the luxury of experimenting with ObjectShare's
distributed smalltalk which seems to be such an animal. I would be very
interested to hear of anyone's experience with this or similar products.

   __
  /\_\__  Carl G. Gruden               ~  WoodGreen Community Centre
  \/_/\_\ Information Technology Mgr.  ~  835 Queen Street East
  /\_\/_/ (416)469-5211 ext. 148       ~  Toronto, Ontario  M4M 1H9
  \/_/     fax 469-0825                ~  Canada

	filename="Carl Gruden.vcf"

Attachment converted: Anon:Carl Gruden.vcf (????/----) (00003473)