How to start VM with more memory on Windows

Michael S. Klein mklein at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Oct 2 02:03:11 UTC 1998

I am trying to start Squeak with a larger than normal memory.
The command line I am using is:

	S:\squeak\Squeak2_2\SqueakBeta S:\squeak\Squeak2_2\Squeak2.2.image
	-memory: 10000000

(all on one line, of course)  The -memory: switch is being ignore by the VM
startup code, and is being interpreted by the return from snapsot code as
a filename to load in.

Is there something I can put in the .ini file to change the default
memory size?

Is there a help page in general for the Windows VM... I recall sing one once,
but can't seem to find it now.

Thanks,
	Mike Klein

mklein at alumni.caltech.edu