Morphic halos in Windows?

lex at cc.gatech.edu lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Oct 25 21:51:52 UTC 1998

Andreas Raab <raab at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> As a general rule I heavily recommend using 3 button mouses - it makes
> life much easier if you're in a Smalltalk system and it isn't *that*
> expensive.

Yeah, like < $10 if you go to an el-cheapo store and avoid the ergonometric mice.  I find it fairly amazing that people pay $80+ just to get a few extra bumps and curves on their mouse. Apparently people do, though, because in fancier stores you can't even *find* cheap 3-button mice.  Once, an el-cheapo store-owner even *gave* me a 3-button mouse, just to get me out of his store; the profit wasn't worthwhile to even bother going through the motions of selling me the thing.

Lex