Thoughts for development from a lurker

"G–ran" Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:42:02 UTC 1998

Hi!

---Tim Rowledge <rowledge at interval.com> wrote:
> On Wed 07 Oct, G–ran wrote:
>
> > A sidenote: when trying to find this out I looked around the
doc-swiki
> > and even tried searching for  "headless" in Squeak, but found
nothing.
> > Is there a place where I should have looked?
> > Somewhere the command line options of the VM should be described and
> > perhaps some notes about using Squeak as a scriptengine - yes, I
know
> > - I will write a page about it myself under the doc-swiki instead of
> > whining! :-)
> The getAttribute stuff is already documented at
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.314
> Feel free to add more to it.

Oops. Weird that I did not find this the first time around. Thanks!

regards, G–ran

===
G–ran Hultgren   | goran.hultgren at inspire.se | OO Consulting
Inspire          | Hem: +46 8 54022950       | http://www.inspire.se
Karlav”gen 18    | Mobil: +46 708 813936     | icq#:6136722
114 31 Stockholm | "Vi g–r allt m–jligt"