HELP: Squeak went unstable running PWS.

johnm at wdi.disney.com johnm at wdi.disney.com
Fri Oct 30 16:03:22 UTC 1998

John:

We believe that both Squeak 2.2 and PWS are stable under Win95. There
was a problem with PWS, but it was fixed in an update. Try the following:

  1. get and unpack the Squeak 2.2 release, including the 2.2 virtual machine
  2. start the image and fetch all updates using the "update code from server"
     command in the "help..." menu
  3. save the updated image
  4. start up PWS using this image

Let me know if you still have problems.