Sugar news

Leandro Caniglia caniglia at dm.uba.ar
Fri Oct 9 03:39:38 UTC 1998

This is a local new. But it is important for us, so  I want to share it with
you all.

Next Saturday, Sugar will have it's first meeting 400 Km far from Buenos
Aires in the beach city of Mar del Plata. Twenty smalltalkers from Buenos
Aires are traveling there for our first session of "Itinerant Sugar". The
University of Mar del Plata will receive us in the Magna Classroom of the
Ingeniering Faculty. And I suspect that many notebooks will be opened with a
MorphicWorld full marvelous things, those you call objects.

Saludos,
Leandro