Distributed and concurrent Squeak

Augustin Mrazik amr at aitecon.sk
Thu Oct 15 19:35:11 UTC 1998

I have just answered to 'Squeak CORBA' but coming up to this thread I see
it is even much more relevant here. Just have a look at

http://object.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/Diploma_theses/1995_Kobetic_Neurath/www/trilogy.html.

It's implementation (source code available also there, free - it had been
diploma theses) is in VW so if somebody wants and has some time ...

Augustin Mrazik