Does Squeak include a generic node class?

Jerome Garcia Jerome.Garcia at wj.com
Thu Oct 22 17:51:28 UTC 1998

     Although I must classify myself as a Squeak newbie, I do feel that
     that this would be the correct approach since Behavior appears to be
     just a specialized kind of node.

     Jerome

     --

     Jerome E. Garcia
     jegarcia at adventurousmind.com

Subject: Re: Does Squeak include a generic node class?
Author:  Craig Latta <Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG> at INTERNET
Date:    10/17/98 10:36 AM

        John Maloney writes:

> It doesn't have one, but it's so easy to write one that it doesn't
> seem necessary to include one in the image.

        Hmm, perhaps Behavior should be a subclass of Node? :)

-C

--
Craig Latta
composer and computer scientist