squeak with free db, mysql or postgres?

Dave Astels astels at audesi.com
Fri Oct 30 15:01:28 UTC 1998

Craig H. Anderson wrote:

> I would like to learn by doing with
> squeak and databases.  I'd like some
> advice on the possibility of using
> squeak with a free database.

I would also be interested in hearing about any work done on this and
what options there are.  I am considering becoming an independant
consultant, pushing for Linux/Squeak/<free DB> solutions.  Being able to
offer a "free" software solution would be very attractive to many
clients.. especially small businesses... not to mention the beneficial
effect on my startup costs :-)

Dave

--
Dave Astels                     The people who are crazy enough
Software Engineer               to think they can change the world,