Thoughts for development from a lurker (fwd)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Fri Oct 9 02:12:25 UTC 1998

At 8:04 PM -0400 10/8/98, Gerardo Richarte wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>
>> At 7:14 PM -0400 10/8/98, Gerardo Richarte wrote:
>>
>> >	There is a Math course at Buenos Aires University that is using
>> >Squeak as blackboard... Do you want to see it? Take a look at
>> >http://www.dm.uba.ar/MathMorphs. There you'll find some BookMorphs,
>> >examples, and some work done by pupils on last year. Leandro Caniglia is
>>
>> I'm *dying* to look at this, but I can't connect to this address for some
>> reason. Is there an alternative site?
>
>	No, saddly there is not another address, and the reason is that
>that machine has a very slow and very used link, just be patient...
>
>	Sad Bye!
>	Richie++

Except that I have no trouble loading <http://www.dm.uba.ar/> or any of the
other subpages (Faculty list, etc.). But I consistently get a "Can't load"
for MathMorphs :( (If I try for MathMorphs.html the server *tells* me that
MathMorphs is there. Grrr.)

Would you be interested in my hosting a mirror of those pages?

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.