[Q] GUI Programming in Squeak

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 13:31:16 UTC 1998

To all--

Mea culpa (well, not quite as much as Clinton ... ),

At the instigation of my colleagues, I spent several hours last evening
reviewing
'comp.lang.smalltalk'. I probably had not looked at it in about a year. I have
state, contrary to my Links list, the comp.lang.smalltalk is alive, well, and
actually, quite useful. It is not "_very_ dated".

I think the last time I had perused it was during the worst of ParcPlace's
days, and
submissions at that time were quite enemic.

I'll have to check it out regularly now.

Jerry.