Squeak2.2beta released

Carl E Gundel carlg at world.std.com
Wed Sep 16 17:30:01 UTC 1998

Dan,

Great to hear of v2.2 approaching!  :)  I was curious though.  Was there
ever an official v2.1 release?  I was never able to find one.

Thanks for your hard work.

Carl

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Folks -
> I have just put a Mac self-extracting archive of a beta version of Squeak 2.2 on the UIUC server.  It is late at night, so I'll send a message tomorrow with full details about what is in it.
>
> We hope that those who care about various fixes and features being included will try out the system and let us know what is missing or otherwise not right.  As with 2.0, we will continue to update this beta image using the automatic update process, until it is ready for final release.
>
> Enjoy
> 	- Dan for The Squeak Team

 Carl Gundel  carlg at world.std.com  Shoptalk Systems  508-872-5315
 author of Liberty BASIC, a 1996 PC Magazine Awards Finalist!
 http://world.std.com/~carlg/basic.html