[mini] fileIn so you can add classes

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Tue Sep 29 20:05:37 UTC 1998

>The mini image of the week wouldn't allow me to accept a new class.

Hmm... now, why would you want to do that?

Sorry about that.  The old Squeak had a method that held onto the class defining method.  I've put out a new mini image that's still under 600k, but includes the class defining method.

Thanks for the alert.

	- Dan

P.S.  FYI, it's in the method removeAllUnSentMessages that otherwise unreferenced messages get preserved.  The current def of this method is in shrinkMods in the MakeYourOwn folder.