Base image

Gerardo Richarte (CORE-SDI) richie at securenetworks.com
Tue Sep 1 17:11:58 UTC 1998

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Doug Way wrote:

> Still, after playing around with Squeak for a few months, there are some
> things I'd like to see moved to the base image.  Something

	I'd like to see WeakArrays and swAPIs moved to the base image, mostly becouse they need VM recompilation. I think that sqAPIs portability should be checked befor moving it into the base image. I've been working on it myself, but I found some problems I c
ouldn't deal with beacouse I needed more time than what I had... too sad...

	Base Bye!
	Richie++