Line Feeds and Formatting

Travis or Kerrin Griggs tkc at bmi.net
Tue Sep 29 06:35:04 UTC 1998

Two items.

I had a couple of change sets from 2.1, when 2.2 came out I filed them
out. Then I filed them back in. But now the methods appear to have no
line feeds in them. This is on a Mac, what gives?

Which brings me to item two. Am I the only one that uses the format menu
option? As valuable as it is (to me), I'm surprised that it is under the
more menu, and there's no apparent short cut key for this either.
Everytime I want to format and accept, I have to do a number of more
accurate than I would like clicks to get the code to look nice. Of
course, given the above, it doesn't currently matter. :(

Travis Griggs