Socket in Squeak

sgarcia at ssax.com sgarcia at ssax.com
Fri Sep 18 15:30:33 UTC 1998

Squeakers:

     I am Sergio Garcia Canto. I work with Squeak when I have free time.

     I am working with socket.
     I can connect a client with a server by socket. I used the following
messages to do it:

     Class:
          SimpleClientSocket

     Messages:
          connectTo: aServer port: aNumber
          listenOn: aPort

     I do not find the classes and messages to implement the following:

     1.- A client is  listening on a port (protocol or service) of TCP/IP
and It connects with several clients use the same port, but diferent
sockets.

     2.- A client or server broadcast something throught a port of TCP/IP
and all machines are listening on this port are received this packet.

     Is it posible in Squeak? How ?