ThingLab warning

Ted K. Ted.Kaehler at disney.com
Thu Apr 1 17:19:39 UTC 1999

Folks,
	If you are using the ThingLab goodie, please be aware of some problems.  When it is in the system, object filing (SmartRefStream) will not work.  Players and Viewers on Players may not work either (gotten by painting a new object).  ThingLab redefines the 'name' message in class Object.
	I have sent a fix for ThingLab to Reiner van Loon.

--Ted.

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
Remember, we are the lowest form of intelligence that can do this sort of thing.