About Squeak

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Thu Apr 22 00:33:59 UTC 1999

Ian,

Sorry for the problem - I put the VM out in a rush because I assumed that
people wanted to look at 2.4 RIGHT NOW and not wait for a couple of days (in
fact, the original name of this VM is 'Squeak24beta1.exe' which already says
a lot about it). I'm planning to do some cleanup on the VM sources and to
integrate the wheel-mouse stuff from Reinier and when this cleanup is
finished I'll put out a VM update (which will point to the right 2.4 version
;-)

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+