Progress on Documentation

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Thu Apr 29 06:13:14 UTC 1999

Folks -

Paul McCullough and I are finally making some progress on the Squeak documentation Swiki pages

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/SqueakDoc.1

We still have a long way to go, but you might want to visit from time to time and see what you like and don't like.  Speaking for myself (and Paul probably feels the same), I welcome any criticisms, especially those in the form of suggested insertions, deletions, or replacements.  It will reduce traffic here if you could address such contributions directly to Paul and me, rather than replying to the list in general.

Enjoy
	- Dan