Problem with ThingLab

Pierre Roy pierre at limbo.create.ucsb.edu
Sun Apr 18 01:54:51 UTC 1999

Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Pierre -
>
> >I have filed in and installed ThingLab on my Squeak V2.2 and V2.3
> >images.  There are many problems occuring when I try to use it.  For
> >instance, there is a "Form white" message that is sent when deleting an
> >object.
> >
> >Can someone explain me how to fix that?
>
> I don't have Thinglab with me right now, but there's a fair chance that changing this to 'Color white' will do the trick.
>
>         - Dan

I have modified the showDeleted: method in Object by changing the "Form white" into "Color white", and now I receive the
following error message:
DisplayRegionHack (Object) doesNotUnderstand: (a Message with selector: fill:mask: and arguments: (256 at 258 corner: 267 at 269
(Color r: 1.0 g: 1.0 b: 1.0) ))

Help...