VM Crash when running squeak2.4 on my notebook...

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Fri Apr 23 15:04:54 UTC 1999

Hi, Paul.

>From the stack dump, it is failing very early in the startup sequence.
I assume you are running a virgin 2.4 image on the 2.4 squeak.exe.
The safest way to be sure that this is what you are doing is to drop
the image file onto the .exe file; just double-clicking on the image
could be trying to run it with an older executable.

Have you successfully run any other version of Squeak on
this machine? What OS are you running? How much RAM do you
have?

	-- John