Full duplex sound

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 19 21:00:58 UTC 1999

The last time I played with it, there really were problems in the Squeak-level support.

In particular, look at the behavior of SoundRecorder, and how it deals with starting and stopping.  If CanRecordWhilePlaying is turned on, then as I recall the SoundRecorder would just "pause" and "unpause", but never actually "initialize" the driver for recording.

BUT, the support is obviously intended to be there, so it probably wouldn't be TOO hard to get it going.  You just need to figure out where to put all the initialize's, starts, stops, pauses, and resumes :)

Lex