My 1st PWS Crash :-(

Vandendriessche, Frederik frederik.vandendriessche at eds.com
Tue Apr 20 11:54:11 UTC 1999

Anyone, does this ring a bell ?

"
CreateThread() failed(8) - Not enough storage is available to process this
command

SetThreadPriority() failed(6) - The handle is invalid

"

I got these lines in an erorbox, on the bottom of my Squeak window.
I run Squeak on a
Dell PC, x86 Family 6 Model 5 Stepping 2,
130,480 KB Ram
Microzoft Windows NT 4.00.1381.
IE 5 5.00.0910.1309.

I use the PWS for 4 months now, and like it verry much.
This is the first sight of this error, an error that occurred 'for no
reason'.
I mean, I was not doing anything special; just saving a page (max 300
chars)....

Does anyone know an answer, or a place where I can find it ?
Thanks.