update 617 syntax error

John Buffington jbuff at pacific.net
Fri Apr 30 23:43:42 UTC 1999

Thanks Andreas,
       After 4 previous misguided attempts, I've finally
got a copy of Squeak 2.4b for my PC that was able to
complete the update from server process successfully.

I know you guys are not trying to make the start-up of
a newbie as difficult as it seems, but might I suggest that
broken versions be deleted from the "official" ftp sites? ;-)

Thanks to everybody
John Buffington