[REQ] Remove ddmmyyyy

Pennell's pennell at tiac.net
Wed Apr 28 13:43:38 UTC 1999

>Attached an update for Utilies class>>changeStamp (prints as yyyymmdd with
>zeroes). It's also very funny (*NOT*) to make a mistake in changeStamp (you
>can't save any method anymore using a browser...). changeStamp is more a
>kernel thing instead of utility.

I've also changed the code that filesout changset to use this type of date so that
the natural sort order for directories (folders) "does the right thing".  If anybody is
interested, I'll send it from the notebook that I cleverly left at the office today.

>(In case you were wondering why so many messages today: I'm taking a few
>days off because my 4th child and 2nd son was born on the 16th (there, I
>found a way to say it)).

Congratulations - nurture, cherish and enjoy!

-david