[BUG] source codes for many methods are broken

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Wed Apr 21 14:22:52 UTC 1999

>  By the way, I have been received much benefits from the 'browse
>method conflicts' function of the change sorter when new
>updates were released.  My question is how I can merge my
>project which have been developped on the 2.3 (and 2.4beta)
>into 2.3 release easily.  Or how I can figure out which
>method in 2.3 is modified to make 2.4.

I know this is a problem, because when I make up a new release, I clean out all past changeSets, and condense the .changes file as well.

So, if you want to do this,  Start with a 2.4beta image, and update it fully.  The result will be exactly the same as the 2.4 release (*), except that it will still have all the changeSets, and all past versions of the source code still in the .changes file.

Thanks for asking this, as I know any serious developer would want to know the same thing.

	- Dan

(*) except for cosmentic details such as the state of the PlayWithMe projects, etc.