update 617 syntax error

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Fri Apr 30 05:41:27 UTC 1999

They're at ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/2.4/
You'll need  Squeak2.4b.changes, Squeak2.4b.image, SoundCodecPrims.dll,
Squeak3D.dll, and Squeak24.exe (and of course SqueakV2.sources). I'm
usually impatient to get the latest release, so I get the Stuffit
archive file (Squeak2.4b.sea.bin in this case) and use Aladdin Expander
for Windows (freeware: http://www.aladdinsys.com/expander/index.html ).

-- Dwight