My 1st PWS Crash :-(

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Apr 20 19:00:43 UTC 1999

This is a weird NT thing - for some reason NT does not want to create a
thread for the socket. How long have you been running PWS without restart or
reboot of the machine?! I would guess that restarting Squeak should solve
this issue (if not, then a reboot of the machine might help ;-) In any case,
getting the latest SPs is probably a good idea.

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+