[ENH] blurred LCD

Reinier van Loon R.L.J.M.W.van.Loon at inter.nl.net
Fri Apr 30 16:19:35 UTC 1999

Folks, maybe the following change set is interesting:
http://www.2share.com/squeak/Sisi.30Apr616pm.cs

Sisi lets Squeak take it easy when a mouse button is down, i.e. Squeak does
not consume 100% CPU when a mouse button is down in a paragraph, a pop up
menu or a scroll bar.

Funny enough, CPU consumption was not the main reason why I did this change
set. No, I did it because the characters on my 15 inch LCD blurred when a
mouse button was down!!!!!!

It also sets the standard minimal activity lapse to 100, which works nicer
for a Pentium II at 450 MHz with Windows NT 4.0.

Regards, Reinier