[BUG] size error in scamper

Michael Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Thu Apr 1 12:18:16 UTC 1999

The size update caused Scamper to break because of what I suspect is a actal bug.

		linePositions _ linePositions, selections size.
This line is doing a concatenation of a collection and an integer, which fails when it asks the size of the integer.  I am not sure of what it actually did before the update -- I suspect the concatenation took the size of the integer, got zero, and so appended nothing.

Sorry no to fix this right now, but my network connection is really slow and I really want to take advantage of the glorious sunshine.

Mike
	mdr at scn.org

_______

Scamper
menu: menu  shifted: shifted
	| lines selections linePositions |
	lines _ 'new URL
history
inspect parse tree
go to start page
edit start page'.
	linePositions _ #(2 4).
	selections _ #(jumpToNewUrl displayHistory viewSource inspectParseTree visitStartPage editStartPage ).

	downloadingProcess ifNotNil: [
		lines _ lines, String cr, 'stop downloading'.
		linePositions _ linePositions, selections size.	"THE LINE"
		selections _ selections, #(stopEverything) ].

	menu labels: lines lines: linePositions selections: selections.
	^menu.